Thursday, February 24, 2011

randomness

Tomorrow is the day!  Off to New Zealand.  Flying into Auckland, back to Brisbane on the 10th.  And apparently I know a couple of people there already.  That was news to me.  I've only met one of them but I guess the other guy I am family friends with aka our parents knew each other 20 years ago.  Whatever, networking never hurts. 
The 80's are back in full force down under.  I've been rocking out to Jon Bon Jovi and Madonna while grocery shopping and listening to strange "electronica" ( not our kind, the good kind) while out.  Thank god they've been playing Beiber in Maccers (McDonalds) where I get on the internet.  Did he really change his hair?  I'm pretty cut off from all news and media while here.  I really should pick up a newspaper sometime. 
I don't want to leave Bondi.  I want to stay here forever.  But I better get out and be somewhere else to see if I feel this way about everywhere and then pick a place to be.  I'm going to start looking into changing my Visa so that I can work and get a tax number and such!  If they will let me at all, I haven't even googled it yet.
When I tell people to Google things, they don't know what I mean

PS. thank you Aaron for my new title.  I know you didn't say anything to me about changing it but I was remembering us talking about my trip and my needing details...so here they are :)  making them as they come

No comments:

Post a Comment