Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick Update

I made it.
Sorry for the suspense Dorian and Cassie- my two followers :)

I will post in detail about the weekend, but only if the family agrees not read it haha
Heres the short version:
Friday--split 3 bottles of wine between Steph and me and went with Eric to the bar where we continued the drinking.  She met an Italian.  Eric and I walked.  I fell asleep in a park until he woke me up to get in a real bed.
Saturday--Learned his name is not Eric but is Craig.  Where did I get Eric?? who knows, I just make things up apparently.  Went out Saturday too.  To the same bar where there are actually about 7 bars in one building.  Its amazing.  Spent 24 dollars on a drink. I think they know I'm foreign and overcharge.
Sunday--Went to TropFest with Andrew in the city.  Its really cool, they show a bunch of short films and Olivia Newton-John was there only about 20 feet away from me!
Monday--pretty hot, went to the beach.  Walked back for lunch just in time for the bad weather to come.  Slept and read and then actaully went on a run!  I brought those running shoes all the way out here I better start using them.
And now its Tuesday.  Leaving for NZ on Saturday morning and still need to buy a ticket back from the country or else they won't even let me in. Don't know where I want to come back to though....Melbourne? Brisbane? Sydney? Perth?  Too many options, all of them more expensive than I wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment